Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where is Sarah Palin's Birth Certificate, eh?

Palin admits her parents took her to Canada for Socialized Health Care.
"My first five years of life we spent in Skagway, Alaska, right there by Whitehorse," the former Alaska governor said Saturday night during a speech in Calgary. Believe it or not -- this was in the '60s -- we used to hustle on over the border for health care that we would receive in Whitehorse."
I think it is more sinister than that. Have you ever seen Sarah Palin's Birth Certificate, eh? Eh? Eh, der? Nope and why not? Because Sarah Palin was actually BORN IN WHITEHORSE CANADA and she is part of a Rebel Alliance of British Commonwealth Citizens trying to undo the American Revolution!

It's sooooo obvious now. No one who actually loved and wanted the best for America would act the way Our Lady of Iquitarod does! Palin plainly wants to return the US to British Control and while I knew the Republicans were evil I never imagined they would sell the US out to the British!

5 comments:

Joe "Truth 101" Kelly said...

Makes perfect sense Gene! Redstate = Redcoats. Dirty Limey bastards! Screw King George and no wonder I saw a Benedict Arnold poster in the local republican headquarters.

Anonymous said...

I gotta admit, that's pretty good...

- Silverfiddle

Life As I Know It Now said...

Canada doesn't want her I bet.

TomCat said...

LOL Gene! I demand to see Mooseolini's birth certificate.

Grung_e_Gene said...

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE IGNORING HER BIRTH CERTIFICATE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT FOR MY COUNTRY IN WORLD WAR 2 AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE IT TO CANADA BORDER JUMPERS!!!!!!!

I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!