"I've hurt you and I wish to go on... hurting you." - Conservative Idol Khan Noonien SinghCurrent Conservative idealogy is based on the infliction of pain. Conservatives want to hurt people. They are blinded by Rage at their economic condition and falling standard of living and have absorbed the right-wing media propaganda that steak-eatin' young bucks and mexican rapists are to blame for their woes.
They lustfully cheer the murder of unarmed black americans. They whole-heartedly approve the pepperspraying and beating of leftist protesters. They applaud the demonization of muslims and mexicans. They push legislation to disenfranchise members of the LGBTQ community. They support the destruction of Unions and the theft of Teachers pensions. They vote to eliminate medicaid, Obamacare, and Social Security even though conservatives disportionally benefit from those federal programs.
In short, they want those whom they've been conditioned to believe have stolen the American Dream, to be hurt. There are a myriad number of reasons for conservative rage; belief in biological determinism and right-wing propaganda efforts top the list. However, normally Republican politicans don't stoke the rage directly; they appeal to it sideways and make obique veiled references to "the other" while allowing Hate Talk Radio, Faux News, and the right-wing internet to fan the flames of violence and do the heavy lifting of conditioning.
But, in this election the savvy Donald Trump emerged and threw the Republican gentleman's agreement out when he told conservatives to unleash their Id, to indulge in violence, that he will pay their legal fees, while he bemoaning the fact you can't just shoot the other anymore. So, begins the violence at Trump Rallies.
- Trump's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski has been charged with Battery after he man-handled a Breitbart "reporter". I'm sure it was a shock for the young lady as working for Breitbart she hates all the right people and was no doubt at the Trump Rally to give his Make America Great Again fascism a glowing review.
- Matthew Vadum (who wrote in 2012 "Registering them [the Poor] to vote is like handing out burglary tools to criminals. It is profoundly antisocial and un-American") tweeted out a threat to protesters that conservatives have millions of guns.
- The old white male conservative Trump supporter who contected with an elbow strike on a non-violent black man calmly being escorted out of a Trump Rally in North Carolina threatened, "The next time we see him we might have to kill him."
- Another white male Trump supporter in Cleveland invoked the most infamous Nazi death camp, repeatedly telling protesters to "Got to fucking Auschwitz", while throwing up the Nazi salute.
- Nazi salutes and white power shouts are ubiquitous at Trump rallies. A older white German immigrant Trump lover threw the Nazi salute up at protesters. Trump Junior then tweeted out the name of Bernie Sanders supporter and claimed she was the one who did it. Until that woman threatened to sue and it was proven to be a fervent Trump fan and little Trump Junior tweeted a 'My bad I got bad info' non-apology apology.
- PBS, ran a shockingly obtuse story, on a white South Carolina woman sporting white power tattoos all over her exposed arms and neck who claimed for the first time in her life she and her family was campaigning for a political candidate (i.e. Trump).
- A black active duty Air Force serviceman beat up a protester being escorted out.
- In the latest incident in Wisconsin, a young white male douche bearded Trump supporter pepper-sprayed a female juvenile who claimed an older gray haired white man groped her. After spraying into a crowd the the man walked off with the smug look of satisfaction at hurting a leftist. But, while blinded with the spray a different older white male Trump supporter yelled, "You goddamn Communist n*gger lover. Get out of here!"
So, if you do go to protest Trump, remember the conservatives present are going there praying for a confrontation and are, most likely, armed. And when conservatives walk around with weapons it's not with the hope they won't have to use them, it's with the fervent desire that they will get to use them.