Now watch what you say or theyll be calling you a radical,I do not like the power of the Federal Government and despite the last 8 months of posts, I'm not a staunch Obama Defender.
Liberal... ~ The Logical Song, SuperTramp
However, If you force me to make a choice between R. Limbaugh and the Birthers or Obama, I'm going to choose Obama. I can never forgive R. Limbaugh for making fun of Michael J. Fox by his grotesque undulating. And the Birthers, and their Fathers the Republican Party, have declared they can never accept Obama. So if that is the choice you offer, I'll stand with Obama.
The issue is the Misplaced Rage. The conservatives of the Nation have ignorantly allowed their anger to be displaced onto Obama from the real enemy. The President Who:
- diddled himself while the country received the Worst Terrorist Attack ever,
- undertook Nation building in War torn regions,
- expanded the Federal Government to new heights,
- allowed the hole at Ground Zero to remain a festering wound in order to exploit it for votes,
- negligently ignored Veterans returning from foreign wars of choice,
- subverted the Constitution,
- obscured and distorted scientific progress and thought,
- funneled Trillions to the Military-Industrial-Complex destroying the economy,
- used the power of the Federal Government to quash dissent and to undermine political enemies,
- hired incompetent religious zealots to run the military and the economy,
- and allowed criminals to drain money from the nation when hundreds of billions of dollars were hidden in Swiss Bank Accounts.
Obama has inherited a situation which Jessie Ventura declared he wouldn't "wish on his worst enemy", yet the conservatives have allowed themselves to be duped into hating and working to overthrow Obama because... he's a Kenyan Socialist, instead of the ignorant buffoon who transformed a surplus of 4 Trillion dollars into a 6 Trillion dollar debt and changed the country from the United into the Failed States of America.
The Daily Doubter: Ostracized conservative says conservatives need to stop scape-goating
Hullabaloo: Deny Me Health Care or Give Me Death