Friday, April 17, 2009

"But I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters!"

The Scottish Police Force are strong with the, ahem, Force... This must explain the lack of crime in the Northern UK. Frighteningly, that means the Criminal Mastermind of Scotland must be the Most Powerful Sith Lord ever and some new recruit to the Force named Annie will destroy them!

I wish I had been smart or brave enough to demand Jedi on my dog tags when I was in MCRSD. Lamentably, I asked for Atheist (for which I earned some extra PT time!) and was told no, so I settled for No Religious Preference. When I made the FMF and MOL came on line I changed my "religion" to Atheist*.

*- If I recall correctly No Religious Preference was Code 13 and Atheist was Code 75, under the religion tab.

No comments: