Monday, May 5, 2008

God sure is Mad!

God just sent Americans another message. If you even think about electing Barack Obama and not John McCain he'll kill Americans via a Hurricane.

You see obviously, the now 22,000 dead and rising in Myanmar from a cyclone is due to homosexual Sin, just as Hagee said, "I believe that the Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, the judgment of God against the city of New Orleans."

Listen to John Hagee from his NPR Fresh Air interview (it's at 23:03). "All hurricanes are acts of God because God controls the heavens. I believe that New Orleans had a level of sin that was offensive to God and they were recipients of the judgment of God for that."

I can see the bumper sticker now:
If you don't Vote for McCain
You'll Suffer A Hurricane


Now I know what you might be thinking! Why would God speak in Hurricanes? It's because he's a blowhard.

Oh... And ignore the 4 Marines killed in Anbar by an IED because the Surge has succeeded.

1 comment:

ran said...

"If you don't Vote for McCain
You'll Suffer A Hurricane"

Classic! Sadly, based on Hagee's logic regarding why non-homosexuals were hit by Katrina as well (around 24:30 in the interview), even if I were to (ack!) vote for McCain, I could still get hit by a hurricane if any of my neighbor's (or anybody within a hurricane's reach of my house) didn't vote for McCain.

No wonder the local politicians in power are always trying to restrict who is on the ballot against them. They're simply trying to hurricane-proof the area.