Friday, March 5, 2010

Who Will Conservative Terrorists Murder Next?

I want Americans Armed and Dangerous. ~ Michelle Bachmann

We have a chance to fight this battle at the Ballot Box before we have to resort to the Bullet Box. ~ Catherine Crabill, in recognition of the Tea Parties

Because he will slowly but surely take away your gun or take away your ability to shoot a gun, carry a gun. ~ Glenn Beck

Those crazies in Montana who say, 'We're going to kill ATF agents because the UN's going to take over' -- well, they're beginning to have a case. ~ Dick Morris
The incidents of Conservative Terrorism are rising. Conservative Terrorists have absorbed and become infested with the vile blather spewing forth from Beck, from their elected Republicans, from the tawdry and brazen Michelle Malkin and her ilk the Right Wing Extremist Blogs and have decided to take out their anger on Government officials.

But, whom do these Conservative Terrorists attack? Low level Government workers, museum guards and police officers. They don't lash out at the Glenn Beck Marxists who infest the upper levels of Government. No they kill and shoot those who Howard Zinn pointed out are the Guards for the Establishment the 1% who control the Wealth of the Nation and turn the other 99% on ourselves.

Why?

Mostly because they are mentally unbalanced but they became unhinged because the Evil Shit Smeared Toxic Commentators Malkin, Coulter, Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, Fox News and Republican Politicians have worked ceaselessly to warp their minds and to make them Terrorists. Because that's what Conservatives want. Conservatives want terrorism and violence, they want to instill fear in Americans, they want violent shootings, Conservatives want Americans murdered, they want to destabilize the American Government in order so they can then regain control of that Government.

Conservatives are Terrorists.

4 comments:

TomCat said...

Gene, I'm sad to agree with you. It's nothing new. Right wing bystanders regularly attacked demonstrators against the war in Vietnam.

As much as thgey claim to stand for freedom, nothing is more anti-democracy than violence.

Chris said...

While the liberals are rioting you are just making things up. Thank God you are only the fringe at only 20% of the American population.

Grung_e_Gene said...

Chrissy, it's not difficult to read the manifestos of these anti-government men who have absorbed the propaganda of the shit smeared Right Wing Assholes.

Conservatives should be proud their use of Terrorism, violence and murder may win them elections in 2010

Liberality said...

I agree with Tom. And remember: when conservatives do something it's always right, or for the right reasons, but when liberals do something it's because they hate America. How conservatives can live with such contradictions is something I still haven't figured out.