Monday, March 23, 2009

2012

I'm waiting until the Autumn of 2012, to purchase my next vehicle. It's going to be a nice light truck, preferably from GM or Ford. I'm giving them 2 years to produce a 20+mph city vehicle with a decent V6. If the Ford Ranger replacement, the F-100, isn't ready or isn't made for US and Chevrolet is gone or still producing the woeful Colorado I'll go with the Toyota Tacoma Access Cab PreRunner or a Nissan Frontier.

On the Plus side if the 12/21/12, Long Mayan Calendar or the Nostradamus predictions are correct I'll only have a few months of car payments to make. And a tough little truck to carry me to higher ground from where I can proclaim Sic Transit Gloria Mundi... While Videotape plays...

Of course, I don't believe in the 2012 Doomsday malarkey, so I'd better ensure I get Zero Percent financing...

No comments: