Saturday, January 11, 2020

I, Trump and Trump the God - the face of Fascism in America

I am wicked
I am legion
Strength in numbers
A lie
The number is one
I, I, I
Everything that I see is for me - I (Black Sabbath DeHumanizer 1992)
Every Trump rally is a fascist display, designed to wear out and frustrate the Nation. Trump is so delusional and deplorable he's invented whole fantasy scenarios wherein by his Greatness Alone he's saved America,
"I made a deal. I saved a country, and I just heard that the head of that country is now getting the Nobel Peace prize for saving the country. I said ‘did I have something to do with it?’ Yeah. But you know that’s the way it is. As long as we know, that’s all that matters. I saved a big war, I saved a couple of ‘em."
I made a deal. I saved a country. Did I have something to do with it? I saved a big war. I saved a couple...


Over and over again from this supreme narcissist. But, Trump is cagey and an experienced conman so he's able smoothly to make the MAGA Horde believe they are in on the con, "As long as we know..."

The greatest trick of the Grifter is too get the marks to actively participate and have them come away convinced they were the ones pulling the scam.

Trump says things which are demonstrably untrue and conservatives know it. But, instead of distancing themselves from these lies and falsehoods they embrace them in their eternal quest to #OwntheLibs. It's why arguing with any conservative on-line is a fool's errand. Trump Cultists know they are arguing disingeniously, and in bad faith, and that's the point. To wear you out with lies, to tire you with their unshakeable delusions, to frustrate you with their smarmy untruths.
Power wears out those who do not have it. - Giulio Andreotti (1919-2013)
Of course, the "Power" most conservatives get from this Traitorous Maladministration is the Power to say 'Suck it Libtard!' Conservatives have abandoned their so-called principles, ethics, morals, and values for Trump; he is their All now. There is no coming back from this for conservatives. Sure, of course, they will scrutinize ever statement from an Elizabeth Warren, any Democratic politician or person who doesn't embrace the rightwing agenda of oppression, intolerance, and adulation of the rich but, a Cult never questions their Savior.

But, those who do break or question Trump are a problem. Trumpublicans have moved a step beyond simply accusing the Media, feminists, liberals, and the Democratic Party of suffering "Trump Derangement Syndrome" and now outright call the Democratic Party Terrorists. The Iran debacle has conservatives blood up and their throats are full of jingoism, political violence and murder once more. This is a classic step-by-step component of Marching Fascism. The Non-#MAGA are no longer just loons, but are active enemies. And that moves us closer to the Final Step when conservatives declare registered Democrats need to be rounded-up and shipped to concentration camps and murdered.

When Trump loses 2020, conservatives will be primed for Violence; will the Trumpublican Party openly embrace it?

2 comments:

One Fly said...

Good chance they will.

Brian M said...

Too many marks in America right now. Trump will easily be reelected. The dems are so ineffective.